Aims & Scope
Aims and Scope
The magazine "Preschool and primary education" is published quarterly as a supplement to the "Azerbaijan Journal of Educational Studies".
Journal intends to:
- articles that contribute to the formation of modern pedagogical thinking, improve the quality of teaching, improve the professionalism of teachers and educators;
- scientific-theoretical articles, research works in the field of preschool and primary education, research materials that integrate national and foreign experience in practical and theoretical terms, combining the requirements of modern times;
- articles containing the scientific and methodolo
Content of articles
The articles should be devoted actual topics, meet the academic requirements of journal’s style and content and consist of “Introduction”, “Main part”, and “Conclusion”.The introduction should contain a thesis that will assert the main argument. In the main part, the studied issues and the raised questions should be explained and analyzed in detail in the sections. In the conclusion, the author should reinforce the importance of the main idea, emphasize his scientific contention and appreciate his topic in personally relevant ways, and it is notable to shine the scientific novelty and the benefits of the work and to offer suggestions and recommendations.gical analysis on the training of the pedagogical experience of educators and teachers, psychologists and defectologists;
- articles reflecting the promotion of modern learning technologies, innovative pedagogical methods, more on, it studies pedagogical and psychological aspects of family-school, teacher-student, educator-child relations;
- newly published works of Azerbaijan and the world authors in the field of pedagogical sciences.
Covering areas (or Scopes): Pedagogy, Methodology, Pedagogical psychology, Defectology, International experience, History of education, New publications, Family and school.