ISSN:0134-3289; E-ISSN:2617-8060. AJES is an international, double-blind, peer-reviewed and open-access journal. The journal is devoted to the publication of scientific researches about pedagogical issues including teaching and learning, theory and practice, pedagogical psychology, educational history and philosophy, educational policy, curriculum, methodology and etc. It is published quarterly in Russian, English, Azerbaijani and Turkish languages. This journal is recommended by the High Attestation Committee under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan for publications.
Title - Azărba̐ijan măktăbi / Maarif Nazirliĭi.
- Has supplement : Azărba̐ijan dili vă ădăbi̐i̐iat tădrisi.
- Has supplement : Ămăk vă politekhnik ta'lim.
- Has supplement : Ibtidai măktăb vă măktăbăgădăr tărbi̐iă.
- Supplement to : Tarikh, ijtimai̐i̐iat, joghrafi̐ia tădrisi.
- Has supplement : Măktăbdă bădăn tărbi̐iăsi.
- Has supplement : Fizika vă ri̐iazi̐i̐iat tădrisi.
- Has supplement : Ămăk va politekhnik te'lim
Publisher: Baku : s.n.
Began publication in 1924.
Format: v. : ill. ; 26 cm.
Notes: Description based on: 12/281 (Dekabr [Dec.] 1970); title from cover.
Genre - Periodicals.
Subject - Education -- Azerbaijan
Other title - Shkolă Azerbǎidzhănă
Contributor - Azerbaijan. Maarif Nazirli̐ii.
Identifier - ISSN : 0134-3289
OCLC : (OCoLC)ocm09540714
Type - Journal
Creation Date - 1924
Frequency - Four times in a year
Source - Library Catalog