Aims & Scope
Aim of the JournalAzerbaijan Journal of Educational Studies published by Ministry of Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan, is an theoretical and pedagogical, open access academic international peer-reviewed journal.
Azerbaijan Journal of Educational Studies intends to help the progress of an education system where each and every individual, in our country, can attain the necessary knowledge and skills. In addition, Azerbaijan Journal of Educational Studies serves the purpose of popularizing the academic studies that present concrete solutions to the problems encountered in all levels -from pre-school to higher education- and that contibute to the professional development of teachers and scientists.
Azerbaijan Journal of Educational Studies prioritizes wisdom children and more qualified school practices. Creating content in this respect and being able to manage it will not only help becoming a "focus journal" and "school of journal", but also lay the foundations for the development of a holistic outlook on educational problems. Meanwhile, the journal assumes the role of a mediator in the production of a sustainable development and shared wisdom in education.
Focus and ScopeIn line with its aims, Azerbaijan Journal of Educational Studies focuses on studies that;
- help teachers become professionals,
- serve a bridge between theory and practice by contributing directly to school and classroom practices,
- provide a holistic outlook on the school ecosystem,
- Studies that analyse the fundamental problems and practices in pre-school, primary education and secondary education,
- Studies that help those actively teaching and other professionals with improving their skills and educational strategies,
- Studies that aim for development of teacher candidates as more qualified teachers; that scrutinize teacher training models and that include any strategy and innovative teacher training practices whose sample is limited to the related teaching field,
- Studies that have conduct meta-analysis, content analysis, profile analysis and studies that have included large research groups or samples,
- Any type of study that may affect the individual, educational and social development and career planning of students at pre-school, primary, secondary education and high school levels,
- Theoretical they may be, studies that develop and evaluate a new educational model,
- Studies that improve and support the parental involvement in education,
- Studies where educational scales are developed and tested for practicality, validity and reliability,
- Technology integration studies that help with the improvement of educational practices.
- educational philosophy and theory of education, educational psychology, educational history, educational policy and technology, curriculum studies, educational technology systems, educational technology, learning and teaching, pedagogies, sociology of education, teacher education, testing and monitorings
Plagiarism and Falsification
Azerbaijan Journal of Educational Studies is a member of the SOBIAD. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. AJES Journal takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy.
Reprints may be ordered. Please contact for more information on how to order reprints.
Announcement and Advertisement
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in Azerbaijan Journal of Educational Studies will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions.
The copyright is retained by the author(s). AJES will insert the following note at the end of the published text:
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to the following address. Received books will be listed as Books Received within the journal's News & Announcements section.
236 Azad Mirzayev St., Baku, Azerbaijan 1065
Tel: + 994 12 538 82 65; 12 538 82 67
Website: www.journal.edu.azE-mail: email@example.com